Гість: Стази

35.04.15, 23:08

прекрасное произношение

45.04.15, 23:14Відповідь на 3 від Гість: Стази

благодарю Вас

55.04.15, 23:38

...and preferably without brains.

66.04.15, 22:12Відповідь на 5 від Бес Понятия

To have a good time, unforgottable sex, you need to be relaxed ...

76.04.15, 23:29Відповідь на 6 від Сам Солітон

To have a good time, unforgottable sex, you need to be relaxed ...The way you chose is quite controversial. It would be the same as if you said "babies, I have cool pumped muscles. Let's fuck!"
              Bet, you have overcrowded by offers from blinded girls

87.04.15, 10:31Відповідь на 7 від Бес Понятия

To have a good time, unforgottable sex, you need to be relaxed ...The way you chose is quite controversial. It would be the same as if you said "babies, I have cool pumped muscles. Let's fuck!"
                It is not the easiest way, and i am not looking for I tried to introduce myself most decently If you want to date with me, wait your turn please

97.04.15, 12:12Відповідь на 8 від Сам Солітон

It is not the easiest way, and i am not looking for I tried to introduce myself most decently If you want to date with me, wait your turn please
                  Sure, it is the simpliest way but not most efficient Thanks for your kind offer but I prefer girls only as sexual objects

107.04.15, 13:27Відповідь на 9 від Бес Понятия

Look Бес Понятия, You have a very bad english. You on the wrong side now. You looking for girls here, there,... everywhere, and this is awesome. Too many good peoples, good men leaving alone, be ware.

Сторінки:
                      попередня
                      наступна