Популярні приколи

відео

хочу сюди!

Sveta

33 роки, телець, познайомиться з хлопцем у віці 29-39 років

Depeche Mode - Wrong

I was born with the wrong sign In the wrong house With the wrong ascendancy I've took the wrong road That led to the wrong tendencies I was in the wrong place at the wrong time For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme On the wrong day of the wrong week I've used the wrong method with the wrong technique Wrong! Wrong! There's something wrong with me Chemically something wrong with me Inherently The wrong mix in the wrong genes I've reached the wrong ends by the wrong means It was the wrong plan In the wrong hands With the wrong theory for the wrong man The wrong lies on the wrong vibes The wrong questions with the wrong replies Wrong! Wrong! I was marching to the wrong drum With the wrong scum Pissing out the wrong energy Using all the wrong lines And the wrong signs With the wrong intensity I was on the wrong page of the wrong book With the wrong rendition of the wrong hook Made the wrong move every wrong night With the wrong tune played till it sounded right yah Wrong! Wrong! Too long - Wrong! Too long - Wrong! Too long - Wrong! I was born with the wrong sign In the wrong house With the wrong ascendancy I've took the wrong road That led to the wrong tendencies I was in the wrong place at the wrong time For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme On the wrong day of the wrong week I used the wrong method with the wrong technique Wrong!

Коментарі

113.03.09, 14:34

Depeche-4ever

213.03.09, 15:05

класс! офигеть...почему я её раньше не слышала?

313.03.09, 15:21Відповідь на 2 від хомячочек

Клип еще глянь - закачаешься:
      "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bsXOcK9_Cw"
      Это песня из нового альбома - Sounds Of The Universe
      Релиз в Европе - 20 апреля.
      Никак дождаться не могу.

413.03.09, 15:27Відповідь на 3 від DrivenThrough

гляну...когда приду к нормальному инэту
        дякс
        за Depeche Mode

513.03.09, 15:29Відповідь на 4 від хомячочек

Однозначно.

Гість:

613.03.09, 18:13Відповідь на 2 від хомячочек

да потому что её раньше еще не было

Гість: same-u-r

713.03.09, 22:22

Гість: Мяффо4ка

816.03.09, 04:25

да обажаю эту группу брат подсадил...давненько уже

анонім

916.03.09, 16:16

1016.03.09, 16:23Відповідь на 8 від Гість: Мяффо4ка

даобажаю эту группубрат подсадил...давненько уже Моя старшая сестра тоже "жалуется" подругам, что я ее "подсадил" на депешей.
                    А у меня они (ДМ) в фаворе с 1990 года, с альбома "Violator".

Сторінки:
                      попередня
                      наступна