Популярні приколи

відео

хочу сюди!

ИРИНА

50 років, водолій, познайомиться з хлопцем у віці 45-54 років

Marilyn Manson_Tainted Love

Tainted Love

Sometimes I feel I've got to Run away I've got to Get away  From the pain that you drive into the heart of me  The love we share  Seems to go nowhere  I've lost my lights  I toss and turn I can't sleep at night  Once I ran to you (I ran)  Now I'll run from you  This tainted love you've given  I give you all a boy could give you  Take my tears and that's not nearly all  Tainted love  Tainted love  Now I know I've got to Run away  I've got to Get away  You don't really want any more from me  To make things right  You need someone to hold you tight  You think love is to pray  But I'm sorry I don't pray that way  Once I ran to you (I ran)  Now I'll run from you  This tainted love you've given  I give you all a boy could give you  Take my tears and that's not nearly all  Tainted love  Tainted love  Don't touch me please  I cannot stand the way you tease  I love you though you hurt me so  Now I'm going to pack my things and go  Touch me baby, tainted love  Touch me baby, tainted love  Touch me baby, tainted love  Once I ran to you (I ran)  Now I'll run from you  This tainted love you've given  I give you all a boy could give you  Take my tears and that's not nearly all  Tainted love  Tainted love  Tainted love

Коментарі

116.05.09, 16:49

Мерлик супер! Хотела б взять у него интервью

216.05.09, 16:51Відповідь на 1 від Ergbeta

Я б не відмовилася від більш тісного і приємного спілкування...
    і не тільки спілкування)))))