!

48 , , 50-60

__

__

Britney Spears - You Drive Me Crazy

Baby, Im so into you Youve got that something, what can I do Baby, you spin me around, oh The earth is movin, but I cant feel the ground Everytime you look at me My heart is jumpin, its easy to see Loving you means so much more More than anything I ever felt before

You drive me crazy I just cant sleep Im so excited, Im in too deep Crazy, but it feels alright Baby thinkin of you keeps me up all night

Tell me, youre so into me That Im the only one you will see Tell me Im not in the blue, oh That Im not wastin My feelins on you Loving you means so much more More than anything I ever felt before

You drive me crazy I just cant sleep Im so excited, Im in too deep Crazy, but it feels alright Baby thinkin of you keeps me up all night

Crazy, I just cant sleep Im so excited, Im in too deep Crazy, but it feels alright Every day and every night

You drive me crazy I just cant sleep Im so excited, Im in too deep

Crazy, but it feels alright Baby thinkin of you keeps me up all night

You drive me crazy I just cant sleep Im so excited, Im in too deep Crazy, but it feels alright Baby thinkin of you keeps me up all night Baby thinkin of you keeps me up all night