хочу сюди!

Ліда

50 років, водолій, познайомиться з хлопцем у віці 46-56 років

Gloria Ganor - I Will Survive

At first I was afraid, I was petrified, Kept  thinkin I could never live without you by my side, But then I spent so many nights t hinkin  how you did me wrong, I grewstrong, and I learned how to get along, And so your back, from outer space, I just walked in to find you here with that sad look upon your face, I should ve changed that stupid lock, I should ve made you leave your key, If I had known for just one second you d be back to bother me, Go on now go, walk out the door, Just turn around now, cause you re not welcome anymore, Weren t you the one who tried to hurt me with goodbye, Did you think I d crumble, did you think I d lay down and die, Oh no not I, I will survive, For as long as I know how to love I know I ll stay alive, I ve got all my life to live; I ve got all my love to give, And I ll survive, I will survive, Hey, Hey! It took all the strength I had not to fall apart, And trying hard to mend the pieces of my broken heart, And I spent oh so many nights just feeling sorry for myself, I used to cry, but now I hold my head up high, And you ll see me, somebody new, I m not that chained up little person still in love with you, And so you felt like droppin  in and just expect me to be free, Now I m savin  all my lovin  for someone whos lovin  me, Go now go, walk out the door, Just turn around now, cause  your not welcome anymore, Weren t you the one who tried to break me with goodbye, Did ya think I d crumble, did ya think I d lay down and die, Oh no not I, I will survive, For as long as I know how to love I know I ll stay alive, I ve got all my life to live, I ve got all my love to give, And I ll survive, I will survive. Go now go, walk out the door, Just turn around now, cause  your not welcome anymore, Weren t you the one who tried to break me with goodbye, Did ya think I d crumble, did ya think I d lay down and die, Oh no not I, I will survive, For as long as I know how to love I know I ll stay alive, I ve got all my life to live, I ve got all my love to give, And I ll survive, I will survive.

Коментарі

124.12.10, 12:10

Класс, спасибо. А у тебя есть ещё интересные тексты?

224.12.10, 13:20Відповідь на 1 від takt

например?

324.12.10, 15:55Відповідь на 2 від Bittersweet

Точно название песни не знаю, по-моему "Sumer time"

424.12.10, 15:56Відповідь на 2 від Bittersweet

Знаю то, что это блюз

524.12.10, 23:14Відповідь на 4 від takt

http://blog.i.ua/community/262/
          надеюсь это она))) исполнения разных веков))

627.12.10, 06:19