õî÷ó ñþäè!

Èííà

43 ðîêè, îâåí, ïîçíàéîìèòüñÿ ç õëîïöåì ó â³ö³ 37-54 ðîê³â

Atreyu - Two Become One

Bang!  Explosions in my head  That just won`t quit.  A train has crashed into the  wall around my heart  And left the old me dead, Obliterated.  Stop!  My breathing in the night  When you`re not there.  The silence ringing through my ears  And all i want to do  Is hear your voice,  But you`re not there.  Drawn together  Painter`s brush stroke  Sleight of hand we  We won`t go up in smoke  Fates colliding  Love undying 

Like the rising tide,  Beating hearts grow  But never die  To simplify  I`ll stand by your side  Close my eyes  Hope will never die. 

Like the rising tide,  Beating hearts grow  But never die  To simplify  I`ll stand by your side  Close my eyes  Hope will never die. 

You!  take away the pain of being me.  Soothe my soul  Caress my heart  And end my fear of my bad memories.  Eradicated.  Bang!  Like gunshots heard  Against a silent night  My love is louder  Than these words  They`re stronger than the rest. Unstoppable.  Drawn together  Painter`s brush stroke  Sleight of hand we  We won`t go up in smoke  Fates colliding  Love undying 

Like the rising tide,  Beating hearts grow  But never die  To simplify  I`ll stand by your side  Close my eyes  Hope will never die.  Will never die.  Die!(long scream)  Drawn together  Painter`s brush stroke  Sleight of hand we  We won`t go up in smoke  Fates colliding  Love undying 

Like the rising tide,  Beating hearts grow  But never die  To simplify  I`ll stand by your side  Close my eyes  Hope will never die.  Will never die.  Die!!

Êîìåíòàð³

123.04.09, 00:11

íåñëûøàë èõ ðàíøå íóæíî áóäåò ñêà÷àòü àëüáîì÷èê

223.04.09, 14:42

ñëûøàë èõ îäíó ïåñíþ - Her Portrait in Black (îáàëäåííàÿ ïåñíÿ), ýòà òîæå íå÷åãî, +

323.04.09, 18:49

óñòü: Joykillah

414.09.09, 16:40