хочу сюди!

Ксюша

44 роки, овен, познайомиться з хлопцем у віці 43-50 років

Seventh Day Slumber - Caroline

Where do I begin?

There's so much I want to say to make it easier Tomorrow's on its way Do you believe I want to take your painful memories? I know you want to run away I know that you can't see tomorrow Caroline Let me wipe away your tears, and give you life Make you feel beautiful again Caroline Don't throw it all away I'm here tonight, to take away your pain Yesterday is gone and Everything that made you cry has fallen to the ground I'm here to bring you home I will always take you back You haven't let me down I know you want to run away I know that you can't see tomorrow Caroline Let me wipe away your tears, and give you life Make you feel beautiful again Caroline Don't throw it all away I'm here tonight, to take away your pain And when you're feeling all alone and you can't go on Remember I am here And when you think you've gone too far I'll meet you where you are My arms are open wide Caroline Let me wipe away your tears, and give you life Make you feel beautiful again Caroline Don't throw it all away I'm here tonight, to take away your pain Caroline Let me wipe away your tears, and give you life Make you feel beautiful again Caroline Don't throw it all away I'm here tonight, to take away your pain Caroline

Коментарі

Гість: Мяффо4ка

119.04.09, 15:02

у них все такие песни? тогда я се скачаю альбомчики

219.04.09, 15:48Відповідь на 1 від Гість: Мяффо4ка

дя я уже гдето месяц их слушаю - досихпор ненадоели

319.04.09, 16:33

419.04.09, 17:03Відповідь на 3 від Werminden

519.04.09, 17:56

+

Гість: septima

621.04.09, 02:16